With its high-quality materials and easy-to-follow instructions, The Stone Cross Paint by diamond Art is the perfect way to unleash your creativity and create a beautiful work of art. It is an excellent gift idea for your friends and family members who love art and crafts. So why wait? Order your Stone Cross Mammoth Mountain Diamond Painting kit today and experience the joy of creating a masterpiece!
What’s In The Mammoth Mountain Diamond Painting package?
Our diamond painting kits Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- 1x A pack of diamonds.
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too.
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
How Diamond Dotz Art Kit Works ?
- Step 1: Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamonds.
- Step 2: Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace
- Step 3: Choose a color diamond to start with, pour a small number of diamonds into the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
- Step 4: Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time, It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas covered when you aren’t working on it.
- Step 5: Apply Wax to the diamond pen.
- Step 6: After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.